204 Parkwood Avenue
Lot 10 Taylor
When this house was built about 1903 when Parkwood Avenue was Mulberry Street.
1904 Henry B. Judd, com trav (owned)
1905 same, clerk
1907 same, salesman
1910 Burr A Judd, clerk (boards)
1900 265 Monroe Ave (268?)
Henry B Jul 1865 m34 NY salesman (optician/optical goods 448 e long), s/o Richard B
Alice M Oct 1864 NY m35 3ch/3liv
Ralph B Apr 1890 OH
Burr Jun 1892
Mary Alice Mar 1895
All living together at 204 in 1910
Ralph was storekeeper for Ralston Steel Car Co.
1903 watches, clocks and jewelry (retial) 349 e long.
Harlan B Judd (Judd & Judd, Long Street Optical Co and Judd & Hummel) jeweler, 327 e long. Home 452-1/2 long
-- Henry, salesman at 268 Monroe
-- James E (Judd & Judd) h. 327 long
1913 Dr. Edward Reinert (office 141 N 20th)
1920 Marie Reinert
1923 Raymond S. Reinert (Cora F) clerk
Dr. Edward, Physician, Radium and X-Ray Specialist 330 E State
Born november 18 1873 Ripley ohio son of Louis (german immig parents)
DR. EDWARD E. REINERT, RADIUM PRIONEER, DIES
Dr. Edward E. Reinert, 70, of 2720 Brentwood Rd., one of Ohio's outstanding radiologists and founder and chief of staff of Columbus Radium hospital until its reorganization in 1939, died Sunday in Grant Hospital.
His death was attributed to anemia, believed to have been caused by his long and continued contact with radium. Several years ago the first fingers of his right hand was amputated for the same reason.
Dr. Reinert became ill Jan. 3 and remained at Grant Hospital until Jan. 24, submitting to a number of blood transfusions during that time.
Later he returned to his office and re-entered the hospital last Wednesday.
Following his graduation from the University of Cincinnati's pharmacy department in 1892, Dr. Reinert entered the old Ohio Medical School and received an M. D. degree in 1897. He opened an office in Columbus that same year and was engaged in the general practice of medicine until he began to specialize in the use of radium in 1915.
Appointed in 1898 as night physician at the Ohio Penitentiary, he resigned that position to become surgeon in the Columbus Police Department. Later he became assistant superintendent of the City Health Department.
Hospital Organized -- In 1919, with the late Dr. U. K. Essington and the late Dr. Edward Helfrick, among others, Dr. Reinert organized the Columbus Radium Hospital at 1087 Dennison Av., present home of Doctor's Hospital and formerly occupied by Protestant Hospital, now White Cross Hospital.
The hospital was founded primarily as a hospital for the treatment of carcinoma by radium and as more and more diseases came to be treated by X-ray therapy, it later became a general hospital. Dr. Reinert remained its chief of staff until it was taken over by a group of Columbus osteopaths and renamed Doctor's Hospital in 1939.
The radiologist went to Vienna, Austria, in 1929, for post-graduate work in radium and X-ray to keep abreast of medical progress as the field for their use in the treatment of disease broadened.
In 1898, Dr. Reinert was married to the former Miss Mamie Siebold, who survives with one son, Raymond Reinert of Columbus. He was born at Ripley, Ohio, the son of Lewis and Fredericka Reinert.
Medical groups with which he was affiliated included the Ohio State Medical Association and the American Radiological Society. He also held membership in the Elks Lodge, Masonic Order, Columbus Athletic Club and the Columbus Maennerchor. Dr. Reinert was a member of the Buckeye Fishing Club..."
Lived 2720 Brentwood Rd, Bexley 1944
The Columbus Dispatch, Saturday, April 6, 1968, Page 2 REINERT Mamie S. Reinert, age 92, of 1550 Roxbury Rd., Friday, at St. Raphael's Nursing Home. Formerly of 3075 Keeds Rd. Widow of Dr. Edward Reinert (deceased in 1944). Survived by son, Raymond S. Reinert; 2 grandchildren, Dr. R. Reinert of Topeka, Kan., and Mrs. Robert Bohl of Columbus; 7 great-grandchildren. Member of First Community Church. Private funeral service, Monday at the SCHOEDINGER NORTH-WEST CHAPEL, with no visiting hours or flowers. Entombment in Greenlawn Abbey. Rev. Arthur Sanders officiating.
May 1, 1926 William R. Draper
July 13, 1927 The Mid-West Mortgage Co
March 7, 1928 Malvina Khourie
1934 Edwin (Emily) Khourie, manager, Khourie's (rugs and women's furnishings 43 S.High St)
November 10, 1950 Norval N (Ina J) McAllister
Zillow "Completely remolded in 2007. New roof windows. inside new electric plumbing floors kitchen Granit counter tops baths all new 10*10 walk in master shower spa tub double sink marble floors drywall heating cooling.every piece of drywall in the house new"
- Broad Street
- Brunson Place
- Callender Avenue
- Clifton Avenue
- Eastwood Avenue
- Eldridge Avenue
- Emerald Avenue
- Granville Street
- Greenway Avenue
- Harvard Avenue
- Hawthorne Avenue
- Hawthorne Park
- Long Street
- Maryland Avenue
- Menlo Place
- Monypeny Avenue
- Mt. Vernon Avenue
- Parkwood Avenue
- Pembroke Avenue
- Richmond Avenue
- Taylor Avenue
- Vogel Avenue
- 44 Woodland Avenue
- 45 Woodland Avenue
- 71 Woodland Avenue
- 93 Woodland Avenue
- 105 Woodland Avenue
- 156 Woodland Avenue
- 190 Woodland Avenue
- 205 Woodland Avenue
- 213 Woodland Avenue
- 214 Woodland Avenue
- 254 Woodland Avenue
- 263 Woodland Avenue
- 264 Woodland Avenue
- 282 Woodland Avenue
- 283 Woodland Avenue
- 298 Woodland Avenue
- 391 Woodland Avenue
- 402 Woodland Avenue
- Adjacent Areas